Over 1 million jobs have been announced reshoring since 2010. Geo-political tensions add further motivation. Shorter supply chains are lower risk and are more profitable for about 25% of products that OEMs now import. Find how to benefit from the trend.
Takeaways include how to:
• Identify the products most eligible to reshore.
• Quantify the costs and risks of offshoring.
• Find companies that import what you make. Sell to them.
• Convince companies to reshore and buy from you.
• Get publicity for helping customers reshore.
• Strengthen skilled workforce recruitment.