Candidate must be fluent working in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop in both Mac and PC. Have a strong concept in color management along with a thirst for learning. Computer skills are necessary for interacting with the digital printing press. People skills and time management a must along with being a team player with a positive attitude.
Basic mechanical skills would be needed for maintaining the digital press while being able to communicate the presses functions with the manufacturer. There will be an intense factory training period on-site once the press is installed. Candidates’ responsibilities to include but not limited to, working directly with clients and Penmar administrative staff. Assist in scheduling work for the press and coordinating the finishing of each project.
Must be able to lift and handle heavy weight of material rolls. Quality assurance and color matching to industry standards. Candidate will be responsible for all maintenance and functionality of the digital press and its support units. Able to follow complex work instructions for proper maintenance and day to day operation of the press.
- Maintenance and functionality of the digital press and its support units.
- Able to follow complex work instructions for proper maintenance and day to day operation of the press.
- Maintain organized stock of inventory for commonly used materials
- Receive incoming and inspect orders to ensure the count is correct and the materials are without damage
- Keep an organized and safe work environment
- Collaborate with various internal departments and external customers as needed
- Data entry for purchasing, pricing, inventory and accounting information
- Coordinate production capabilities with materials on hand and ability to forecast future demand based on customer needs
- Allocate production raw materials as needed
- Willingness to learn and assume other responsibilities
- Bright, energetic and results oriented personality with good customer service skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to have a well-structured conversation.
- Mechanical skills is highly desirable
- Organized and able to manage time, managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word;
- Read and interpret complex information;
- Listens well, Influence & Persuasion;
- Use tact when expressing ideas or opinions; knows how to present new ideas to decision makers;
- Adapt presentations to suit a particular audience; respond to objections successfully.
- Able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances;
- Prepare for problems or opportunities in advance;
- Undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as they arise without supervision.