Set Up and Operate welding equipment to perform Hand Welding functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and Operates a variety of welding equipment to hand weld Duragauge and Weksler Systems, Diaphragm Seals, and other Manufacture product such as : Alterations of Unigauge products, Special welding on Duratemp products, etc.
- Must be able to qualify to Navy test procedures for welding stainless steel, Carbon Steel, and Monel.
- Must be able to weld Aluminum.
- Must have the ability to weld thin gauge material by process of TIG welding.
- Assist Engineering as required in developing new product or processes.
- Perform other work as assigned.
- Requires moderate supervision.